Drilling Starch is a high-quality grade of pre-gelatin starch that is widely used in water-based mud systems to minimize fluid loss and forming thin filter-cake in wellbore surface. Drilling Starch is a non-ionic natural polymer which may be used in low-saline to high-saline waters. Drilling Starch is environment-friendly and easily removeable by acids or oxidizers.
- Cost-effective comparing other filtration agents
- Forming high quality filter cake on wellbore walls
- Provides excellent filtration characteristics
- Compatible with most types of regular water-based muds
- Compatible with sea water and brackish water
- Stable up to 250°F
- Compatible with sodium chloride, potassium chloride and other common salts in industry
- Applicable in wide range of pH
Drilling Starch manufacturer in Iran
TEAM has been Drilling Starch manufacturer in Iran and has competitive pricing. References are available upon request. We have a standard quality control system in place and can arrange for international inspection with the help of inspection companies such as SGS.
The price of Drilling Starch will varies depending on shipping terms, quantity and availability. Please contact TEAM sales department through our contact numbers, in order to register a purchase order or pre-purchase consultation.