Shale Encapsulator is a high-performance shale inhibitor which is used in water-based drilling fluids in order to provide shale stability while drilling through challenging high-reactive zones. Besides that, it can improve filtration properties of the mud. Shale Encapsulator can help to provide lubricity and reduce possibility of bit balling in the formations with lithology of sticky clay.
- Compatible with most types of water-based drilling fluids
- Provides high shale stability
- Reduces filtration properties of fluid
- Minimize shale swelling and sloughing
- Compatible with Gilsonite or asphaltic inhibitors
- Improves penetration rates
- Helps with lubrication of the BHA
- Reduces bit balling possibility
- Encapsulates the drilled cuttings and increases cutting carrying capacity
Purchasing Shale Encapsulator From TEAM
TEAM is Iranian supplier and manufacturer of Shale Encapsulator with sales experiences to numerous projects and has competitive pricing. Our Shale Encapsulator sale references are available upon request. We have a standard quality control system in place and can arrange for international inspection with the help of inspection companies such as SGS.