Temperature Stabilizer is a high-quality temperature stabilizer which is used in water-based drilling fluids in order to increase polymers’ stability in high temperature zones. Moreover, it can decrease the possibility of fluid loss & rheological properties’ changes.
- Compatible with different types of water-based drilling fluids
- Provides high thermal stability for polymers (300 Fahrenheit degrees and more)
- Reduces possibility of significant changes in filtration properties
- Minimizes rheological drop due to high temperatures
- Minimum adverse effect on rheological properties of fluids
- Applicable in different mud densities (9-20 PPG)
- No significant change in alkalinity and pH value